Cacophis churchilli WELLS & WELLINGTON, 1985
We have no photos, try to find some by Google images search:
|Higher Taxa||Elapidae (Hydrophiinae), Colubroidea, Alethinophidia, Serpentes, Squamata (snakes) |
|Common Names|| |
|Synonym||Cacophis churchilli WELLS & WELLINGTON 1985: 45|
Cacophis churchilli — COGGER 2000: 771
Cacophis churchilli — WILSON & SWAN 2010
Cacophis churchilli — WALLACH et al. 2014: 131
|Distribution||Australia (coast and ranges of NE Queensland, from about Mossman south almost to Townsville)|
Type locality: Black Mtn Rd, Kuranda, Qld
|Types||Holotype: AMS (AM) R74464 |
- Cogger, H. G. 2014. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 7th ed. CSIRO Publishing, xxx + 1033 pp.
- Cogger, H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- O’Shea, M. 2018. The Book of Snakes. Ivy Press / Quarto Publishing, London, - get paper here
- Scanlon, John D. 2003. The Australian Elapid genus Cacophis: Morphology and phylogeny of rainforest crowned snakes. The Herpetological Journal 13 (1):1-20
- Wallach, Van; Kenneth L. Williams , Jeff Boundy 2014. Snakes of the World: A Catalogue of Living and Extinct Species. [type catalogue] Taylor and Francis, CRC Press, 1237 pp.
- Wells, R. W. and Wellington, C. R. 1985. A classification of the Amphibia and Reptilia of Australia. Australian Journal of Herpetology, Supplementary Series (1): 1-61 [sometimes cited as 1983] - get paper here
- Wilson, S. & Swan, G. 2010. A complete guide to reptiles of Australia, 3rd ed. Chatswood: New Holland, 558 pp.
Please submit feedback about this entry to the curator