- Beolens, Bo; Michael Watkins, and Michael Grayson 2011. The Eponym Dictionary of Reptiles. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, USA - get paper here
- Cogger, H. G. 2014. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 7th ed. CSIRO Publishing, xxx + 1033 pp.
- Cogger, H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- Doughty, Paul; Oliver, Paul; Adams, Mark 2008. Systematics of stone geckos in the genus Diplodactylus (Reptilia: Diplodactylidae) from northwestern Australia, with a description of a new species from the Northwest Cape, Western Australia. Rec. West. Austr. Mus. 24: 247-265 - get paper here
- Ellis, Ryan J.; Paul Doughty and Aaron M. Bauer 2018. An annotated type catalogue of the geckos and pygopods (Squamata: Gekkota: Carphodactylidae, Diplodactylidae, Gekkonidae, Pygopodidae) in the collection of the Western Australian Museum. Records of the Western Australian Museum 33: 051–094 - get paper here
- Kluge, A. G. 1963. Three new species of the gekkonid lizard genus Diplodactylus Gray from Australia. Rec. South Austral. Mus. 14: 545-553 - get paper here
- Oliver, Paul; Andrew Hugall, Mark Adams, Steven J.B. Cooper and Mark Hutchinson 2007. Genetic elucidation of cryptic and ancient diversity in a group of Australian diplodactyline geckos: The Diplodactylus vittatus complex. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 44 (1): 77-88 - get paper here
- Wilson, S. & Swan, G. 2010. A complete guide to reptiles of Australia, 3rd ed. Chatswood: New Holland, 558 pp.