Egernia mcpheei WELLS & WELLINGTON, 1984
Find more photos by Google images search:
|Higher Taxa||Scincidae, Egerniinae, Scincoidea, Sauria, Squamata (lizards) |
|Common Names||Eastern Crevice Skink, McPhee’s Egernia |
|Synonym||Egernia mcpheei WELLS & WELLINGTON 1984|
Contundo macpheei — WELLS & WELLINGTON 1985: 26
Egernia mcpheei — COGGER 2000: 467
Egernia mcpheei — DOUGHTY et al. 2011
|Distribution||Australia (New South Wales, Queensland)|
Type locality: Park Beach, Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Region according to the TDWG standard, not a precise distribution map.
NOTE: TDWG regions are generated automatically from the text in the distribution field and not in every cases it works well. We are working on it.
|Types||Holotype: AMS (AM) R111944 |
- Cogger, H. G. 2014. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 7th ed. CSIRO Publishing, xxx + 1033 pp.
- Cogger, H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- Doughty, Paul; Luke Kealley, and Stephen C. Donnellan 2011. Revision of the Pygmy Spiny-tailed Skinks (Egernia depressa species-group) from Western Australia, with descriptions of three new species. Rec. West. Austr. Mus. 26: 115–137 - get paper here
- Shea, G.M.; Sadlier, R. & Johson, R. 2000. The scincid lizard Egernia mcpheei Wells & Wellington, 1984, in Queensland. Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 45: 266
- Shea, Glenn M; Sadlier, Ross A 1999. A catalogue of the non-fossil amphibian and reptile type specimens in the collection of the Australian Museum: types currently, previously and purportedly present. TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM 15, 1999: 1-91
- Wells R W; Wellington C R 1984. A synopsis of the class Reptilia in Australia. Australian Journal of Herpetology 1 (3-4): 73-129 
- Wilson, S. & Swan, G. 2010. A complete guide to reptiles of Australia, 3rd ed. Chatswood: New Holland, 558 pp.
Please submit feedback about this entry to the curator