|Distribution||Australia (South Australia, West Australia)|
Type locality: Eucla, 31'43’ S, 128° 53’ E, W. A.
- Region according to the TDWG standard, not a precise distribution map.
NOTE: TDWG regions are generated automatically from the text in the distribution field and not in every cases it works well. We are working on it.
- Cogger, H. G. 2014. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 7th ed. CSIRO Publishing, xxx + 1033 pp.
- Cogger, H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- Couper, P., Covacevich, J., Amey, A. & Baker, A. 2006. The genera of skinks (Family Scincidae) of Australia and its island territories: diversity, distribution and identification. in: Merrick, J.R., Archer, M., Hickey, G.M. & Lee, M.S.Y. (eds.). Evolution and Zoogeography of Australasian Vertebrates. Australian Scientific Publishing, Sydney, pp. 367-384
- Kovach, Carolyn and Brett A. Goodman. 2015. Lerista arenicola (bight sider) viviparity. Herpetological Review 46 (1): 92-93
- Skinner, Adam; Michael S Y Lee and Mark N Hutchinson 2008. Rapid and repeated limb loss in a clade of scincid lizards. [Lerista]. BMC Evolutionary Biology 8:310 - get paper here
- Skinner, Adam; Michael S. Y. Lee 2010. Plausibility of inferred ancestral phenotypes and the evaluation of alternative models of limb evolution in scincid lizards. Biol Lett. 6 (3) 354; doi: 10.1098/rsbl.2009.0840 - get paper here
- Storr G M. 1991. Revision of Lerista microtis (Lacertilia: Scincidae). Rec. West. Austr. Mus. 51 (2): 469-478 - get paper here
- Storr, G. M. 1971. The genus Lerista (Lacertilia: Scincidae) in Western Australia. J R. Soc. West. Aust. 54: 59-75
- Storr, G. M.; L. A. Smith, and R. E. Johnstone 1999. Lizards of Western Australia. I. Skinks. Revised Edition. Western Australian Museum
- Wilson, S. & Swan, G. 2010. A complete guide to reptiles of Australia, 3rd ed. Chatswood: New Holland, 558 pp.