- Boulenger, George A. 1890. The Fauna of British India, Including Ceylon and Burma. Reptilia and Batrachia. Taylor & Francis, London, xviii, 541 pp. - get paper here
- Boulenger, George A. 1894. Catalogue of the Snakes in the British Museum (Natural History). Volume II., Containing the Conclusion of the Colubridæ Aglyphæ. British Mus. (Nat. Hist.), London, xi, 382 pp. - get paper here
- DAVID, PATRICK; TRUONG QUANG NGUYEN, TAO THIEN NGUYEN, KE JIANG, TIANBO CHEN, ALEXANDRE TEYNIÉ & THO 2012. A new species of the genus Oligodon Fitzinger, 1826 (Squamata: Colubridae) from northern Vietnam, southern China and central Laos. Zootaxa 3498: 45–62 - get paper here
- Dowling, H.G., & Jenner, J.V. 1988. Snakes of Burma: checklist of reported species and bibliography Smithsonian Herp. Inf. Serv. (76): 19 pp. - get paper here
- Green, Marc D.; Nikolai L. Orlov and Robert W. Murphy 2010. Toward a Phylogeny of the Kukri Snakes, Genus Oligodon. Asian Herpetological Research 1 (1): 1-21 - get paper here
- Günther, A. 1868. Sixth account of new species of snakes in the collection of the British Museum. Ann. Mag. nat. Hist. (4) 1: 413-429 - get paper here
- Smith, M.A. 1943. The Fauna of British India, Ceylon and Burma, Including the Whole of the Indo-Chinese Sub-Region. Reptilia and Amphibia. 3 (Serpentes). Taylor and Francis, London. 583 pp.
- Zug, George R.;Win, Htun;Thin, Thin;Min, Than Zaw;Lhon, Win Zaw;Kyaw, Kyaw 1998. Herpetofauna of the Chatthin Wildlife Sanctuary, north-central Myanmar with preliminary observations of their Natural History Hamadryad 23 (2): 111-120 - get paper here