|Distribution||W India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat)|
Type locality: Bramagherry Hills, Wynaad
- Region according to the TDWG standard, not a precise distribution map.
NOTE: TDWG regions are generated automatically from the text in the distribution field and not in every cases it works well. We are working on it.
- Aengals, R.; V.M. Sathish Kumar & Muhamed Jafer Palot 2013. Updated Checklist of Indian Reptiles.
- Beddome, R. H. 1870. Descriptions of new reptiles from the Madras Presidency. Madras Monthly J. Med. Sci., 2: 169-176 [Reprint.: J. Soc. Bibliogr. Nat. Sci., London, 1 (10): 327-334, 1940]
- Boulenger, G. A. 1887. Catalogue of the Lizards in the British Museum (Nat. Hist.) III. Lacertidae, Gerrhosauridae, Scincidae, Anelytropsidae, Dibamidae, Chamaeleontidae. London: 575pp. - get paper here
- Boulenger, George A. 1890. The Fauna of British India, Including Ceylon and Burma. Reptilia and Batrachia. Taylor & Francis, London, xviii, 541 pp. - get paper here
- Gayen, N C 1999. A synopsis of the reptiles of Gujarat, western India. . Hamadryad 24 (1): 1-22 - get paper here
- Jerdon,T.C. 1870. Notes on Indian Herpetology. Proc. Asiat. Soc. Bengal March 1870: 66-85 - get paper here
- Murthy, T.S.N. 2010. The reptile fauna of India. B.R. Publishing, New Delhi, 332 pp.
- Palot, M.J. 2015. A checklist of reptiles of Kerala, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa 7(13): 8010–8022 - get paper here
- Sayyed, Amit 2016. Faunal diversity of Satara District, Maharashtra, India Journal of Threatened Taxa 8 (13): 9537–9561 - get paper here
- Smith,M.A. 1935. The fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Reptiles and Amphibia, Vol. II. Sauria. Taylor and Francis, London, 440 pp.
- Venugopal, P.D. 2010. An updated and annotated list of Indian lizards (Reptilia: Sauria) based on a review of distribution records and checklists of Indian reptiles. Journal of Threatened Taxa 2 (3): 725-738. - get paper here
- Vyas, R. 2003. First record of Ophisops beddomei (Jerdon, 1870) from Gujarat State, western India. Hamadryad 27 (2):280-281 - get paper here
- Vyas, Raju 2007. Herptofauna of Puma Wildlife Sanctuary, Gujarat, India. Reptile Rap (8): 10-15 - get paper here