- Hedges, S.B., Marion, A.B., Lipp, K.M., Marin, J. & Vidal, N. 2014. A taxonomic framework for typhlopid snakes from the Caribbean and other regions (Reptilia, Squamata). Caribbean Herpetology 49: 1–61 - get paper here
- Kinghorn, J.R. 1928. Herpetology of the Solomon Islands. Rec. Austral. Mus. 16: 123-178 - get paper here
- McCoy, M. 2006. Reptiles of the Solomon Islands. Pensoft Series Faunistica 57, 212 pp.
- McCoy, M. 2015. A Field Guide to the Reptiles of the Solomon Islands. Michael McCoy, Kuranda - get paper here
- McDiarmid, R.W.; Campbell, J.A. & Touré,T.A. 1999. Snake species of the world. Vol. 1. [type catalogue] Herpetologists’ League, 511 pp.
- O’Shea, M. 2018. The Book of Snakes. Ivy Press / Quarto Publishing, London, - get paper here
- Peters, James A. 1948. A new snake of the genus Typhlops From the Solomon Islands. Occ. Pap. Mus. Zool. Univ. Michigan, Ann Arbor, 508: 1 - 3 - get paper here
- Rodríguez-Robles, Javier A., Good, David A., Wake, David B. 2003. Brief History of Herpetology in the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, University of California, Berkeley, with a List of Type Specimens of Recent Amphibians and Reptiles. UC Publications in Zoology, 119 pp. - get paper here
- Tanner, V. M. 1948. Pacific Islands Herpetology No. I. Mariana Islands. Great Basin Naturalist 9 (1-2): 1-20 - get paper here
- Tanner, V.M. 1951. Pacific islands herpetology, No. V. Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands: A checklist of species. Great Basin Naturalist 11: 53-86 - get paper here
- Waite, E.R. 1918. Description of a new Blind Snake from the Solomon islands, with a list of species from the Austro-Malayan and Polynesian sub-regions. Rec. South Austral. Mus., Adelaide, 1 (1): 35 - 38
- Wallach, V. 1995. A new genus for the Rhamphotyphlops subocularis species group (Serpentes: Typhlopidae), with description of a new species. Asiatic Herpetological Research 6: 132-150. - get paper here
- Wallach, V.; Brown, R.M.; Diesmos, A.C. & Gee, G.V.A. 2007. An Enigmatic New Species of Blind Snake from Luzon Island, Northern Philippines, with A Synopsis of The Genus Acutotyphlops (Serpentes: Typhlopidae). Journal of Herpetology 41 (4): 690-702 - get paper here
- Wallach, Van; Kenneth L. Williams , Jeff Boundy 2014. Snakes of the World: A Catalogue of Living and Extinct Species. [type catalogue] Taylor and Francis, CRC Press, 1237 pp.