Delma mitella SHEA, 1987
We have no photos, try to find some by Google images search:
|Higher Taxa||Pygopodidae, Gekkota, Sauria, Squamata (lizards) |
|Common Names||E: Atherton Delma |
|Synonym||Delma mitella SHEA 1987: 204|
Delma mitella — KLUGE 1993
Delma mitella — COGGER 2000: 290
Delma mitella — WILSON & SWAN 2010
|Distribution||Australia (between Herberton and Ravenshoe in near coastal northeastern Queensland)|
Type locality: Herberton area, Qld.
|Types||Holotype: QM J32597, paratypes: AM |
|Comment||Limb morphology: Limbless. |
- Cogger, H. G. 2014. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 7th ed. CSIRO Publishing, xxx + 1033 pp. - get paper here
- Cogger, H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- Shea, G. M. 1987. Two new species of Delma (Lacertilia: Pygopodidae) from northeastern Queensland and a note on the status of the genus Aclys. Proc. Linn. Soc. New South Wales 109 (1986): 203-212. - get paper here
- Shea, Glenn M; Sadlier, Ross A 1999. A catalogue of the non-fossil amphibian and reptile type specimens in the collection of the Australian Museum: types currently, previously and purportedly present. TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM 15, 1999: 1-91 - get paper here
- Wilson, S. & Swan, G. 2010. A complete guide to reptiles of Australia, 3rd ed. Chatswood: New Holland, 558 pp.
Please submit feedback about this entry to the curator